22 November 2011

That Chinese man has a small penis...let me explain

Just a few hours ago it finally happened. Yep, I finally saw it. It. The myth. The joke. The dreaded stereotype.

I was riding in a taxi on my way to work when we stopped at a red light. (There was a bus ahead of us so we couldn't run the red light, in case you're wondering.) As usual I scanned my surroundings and saw some usual things: a mother walking her child home; a young couple strolling in matching shirts; a man waiting for a cab; friends leaving a restaurant. My gaze continued its pre-programmed journey but returned to the lonely man waiting for a cab; something did not seem quite right about him. I stared for too long and saw it, the dingaling!

The man was urinating on the street, facing traffic with his pants half down. What a sight! A jolly, overweight middle-aged man just a-peeing away. I caught sight of his unusually small junk and laughed so hard that he heard me because then he started yelling something. The cab sped off so I will never know what. Actually, even if the cab had stayed put I don't think I would've understood. That's one of the advantages of not knowing what the hell is being said. (Well that and being able to openly curse at annoying people in public at full volume.)

I know you're all wondering: Seriously Sancho, how small was it?!? Small. Really small. Really ridiculously small. On a Smurf it'd be small. SL

No comments:

Post a Comment